How It Works
How do I log on?
Once you have your ID and Password, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://covidcoping.ctss.nih.gov (or click on the Home link from the menu on the left side of this page).
2. Click on the Log In link.
3. Enter the ID and Password provided for you.
Remember, your ID and password are unique to you and allow you to access only your own questionnaires. No one else can access or see them.
What if I lose my ID or password?
How do I answer the questions?
Just click on the questionnaire names to get started.
- The names of all the questionnaires will be displayed on the screen. You can see which ones you have finished, which ones are in progress and which ones remain to be done. You may answer the questionnaires in any order.
- The questionnaires have different types of questions for which you will be asked to provide answers. Follow the instructions for each questionnaire. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.
How do I save my answers?
Click "I'm Finished : Save". If you skipped or missed a question, the computer will prompt you to answer that question. Once the completed questionnaire has been saved, you cannot go back to it.
What if I make a mistake?
There are no right and wrong answers in this study. If you click on a response that you did not intend, simply click on the answer you meant to give. Some questions will accept multiple choices. In that case, click again on the unintended response to "undo" it.
Are my answers confidential?
The NIH takes confidentiality of participants very seriously. Your answers are confidential to the extent possible under the law.
Please know that because the study is being done online and your responses will not be monitored in real time, we will not be making contact with you. If you have any emergent issues or are feeling unsafe, please use the crisis text line, text "home" to 741 741 or the National Suicide Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255) which is operated 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week.